Fall in a day

Friday, July 3, 2015

It's been a long, long while

Oh my goodness! It's been three years since my last post.  So much has happened in that time.

  • I'm now semi retired. I work part time at CYO Camp Howard as their Health and Safety Director during camp season which starts Sunday, July 5th.  This past week was eight days of training and getting ready.
  • Brent and I now have Caleb, Brent's youngest son, living with us. He will be a senior.  Not a very big adjustment because he is a great kid and easy to get along with.  Sometimes I can hardly tell he is even here.
  • We also now have a darling granddaughter named Hailey.  She will be three in November.
  • We have a new Rottweiler dog named Quota.  I miss Meika terribly.  She has been gone since January 3rd of this year.  We adopted Quota at the end of January at the age of 13 months.

So here's a picture of my fine family of boys and Amber (Paul's significant other). Krissy is taking the picture but I'll get her in later.  These photos are of the Bull Run River that we live above.  As you can see it's quite low for this time of year.  We've been in a heat wave for months now.  Yikies! Very little snow on the mountain. (another blog coming up?)


Sorry the picture is so small - I stole it off of FB (where else?) The center one is Caleb.  All three boys think a lot like their dad and love an adventure. And yes this is red clay paint on their faces and body.  Brent found it down on the river and they had a fun time creating their designs.
Now here's a picture of our granddaughter ~  She is a cutie.  And so is her mom (again, the one who is taking the pictures) and dad is standing next to Brent in the above picture. 


 Grandpa made a big hit with her for sure. 


This picture is of the closed down Bull Run Power Plant. Some entrepreneurs are making it into a museum for the public to visit about once a year or so. 



This post will be quite brief today and I hope to get more done this year.  Between opening my Etsy Shop to sell my vintage items and working at the camp time is quite valuable to me.

See you all again real soon.  And thank your taking the time to read my blog.  
Blessings to all ~
Leila and her views. 





No comments:

Post a Comment