Fall in a day

Thursday, January 19, 2012

God Shines Through The Clouds Of My Life

  I think back on all the times of my life I have suffered the clouds of consequences for the wrong choices I have made.  Yet my loving Heavenly Father still shines that glimmer of hope into my life - reminding me he is still here, all around me, not just next to me.  He doesn't ever leave me nor forsake me.  It is I who turns my back on him and usually when I need him the most.  


  My view on Monday was the darkness of these clouds surrounding this vast area of hills and valleys and yet there was a break, a very small crack, where the sun shown it's bright rays for me to see. 
This was my Heavenly Father reminding me of the hope he has for me.
 I came to know him  as my personal savior at a very young age and along the way I chose to take paths down a road that was not safe.  The enemy had an opportunity to enter into those parts of my wounding and raise havoc with my soul.  And each time God would show me that ray of sunshine through the cloudiness of my thoughts and spirit.  He wanted me to know he never left me - He always stood there with me waiting patiently to turn back for what blessings he wanted to share with me. 
  
  As I gaze over the mountainous terrain I'm reminded God put these same hills and valleys in my life so that I can grow, live and give to others.  Give hope to others as he has given me hope of a new and better life. A life no longer filled with condemnation, resentments or deep heart wounds but a life full of mercy and grace that only God can provide.   
  The clouds show me a picture of God's pain he felt when his only son Jesus died on the cross just for me and yet he shown through to provide me hope and salvation.  I picture seeing Jesus in this view - when he comes back to get me.  What a glorious day that will be!  
  Yes - Thank you Heavenly Father for this ever changing view so you can remind me in this very special way, just for me, how much you love me and care for me and give me hope.
https://www.facebook.com/leilablakely    

1 comment:

  1. Let me try this again!
    YOUR BLOG IS BEAUTIFUL! Look at this amazingness! I love it! Your entry is awesome, too. I love your connection to Jesus, it is amazing.

    ReplyDelete