Fall in a day

Thursday, November 19, 2009

My Morning View


As many times as my husband and I think about wanting to move we are reminded of why we love it here so much. There is no way I can put into words the magnificence of this glorious sunrise! No picture or painting can create this ... for our enjoyment. This is how I get to start some of my mornings. What more could I ever ask? Thank you God for your creation for my personal views to start out my mornings.



God you have created fire without having to destroy.







You have engulfed the forests and the mountains with flames of color

.



1 comment:

  1. You said exactly my thoughts when I peer out the window in the Mornings and even some eve's to see this very view! It is simply Amazing, and I am so glad that I share in the same surroundings as you. We are so richly blessed with all of this. Rod and I speak of moving too, however, I quickly say, are we crazy it's too gorgeous here why would we ever want to leave this. Way too beautiful to want to leave.... We too have a perching branch that we left, where Owl's, wood peckers, and many, many others like to rest upon, for our enjoyment. Or at least that's what I like telling myself, that they sit for my pleasure! I'm so glad I forced my husband to look at a house in 2004, for if we hadn't, Hmmmmm. Where might we be and what might we not be looking at? So glad we came, met you and Brent, and here we stay. Tied as family by Christ/heart as neighbors and friends. We are very blessed in deed!

    ReplyDelete